June 10, 2012

The First 1-Day Achieve Anything Program in Fairfield


"P3MA gets you INVINCIBLE physically, The Achieve Anything Program gets you INVINCIBLE for LIFE!"

Invincible Worldwide ran its very first 1-Day Achieve Anything Program at Fairfield on Sunday. The day was full of valuable knowledge, inspiration, activities and energy.

The participants learned skills and strategies that are not taught in school, and that which set them up for success. We went through skills like memory techniques, speed reading, communication skills, state mastery, self-confidence, career skills, goal-setting, and finished off with a Big BANG which made everyone walk out feeling absolutely INVINCIBLE!

"The program is amazing! I'm impressed by Invincible Worldwide and Alan!" - Ivana Nikic, 19

"I am coming out of this seminar feeling like nothing can stop me achieving the impossible. My dreams have become my goals." - Richard Huynh, 16





No comments:

Post a Comment